attenuation circuit präsentiert:
percussive experimental electronica – ambient frequencies – abstract drones II Frankreich/Spanien – Peru
AYANKOKO + TIMPAHN
Lindenstr. 1, 86420 Diedorf
– in der „Alten Schmiede“ im Hinterhof –
Beginn: 19:30 (pünktlich!)
Eintritt: Euro 5 + Euro 10 empfohlene Spende für die Künstler
ermässigt. (Schüler…): Euro 2
alle Einnahmen gehen zu 100% an die Künstler
gut erreichbar mit Bus und Bahn:
Buslinie 600 (Abfahrt Hbf Augsburg) hält in Diedorf „Ortsmitte“ (gegenüber maskenmuseum)
die Bahn (R6) hält am Bhf Diedorf – ca. 5 min zu Fuss zum maskenmuseum
is David Vilayleck, who is French with Laotian roots, solo project which embraces experimental, concrete, sound art, noise, live electronics and free improvisation. With a musical background as guitarist-improviser, the project is an ever-evolving thing which questions the ear about sound perception, its raw nature, the definition of music and the concept of ugly-beauty.
• Asian-French musician, composer, producer, sound artist and guitarist David Vilayleck has been working for 20 years in the fields and interests of jazz, ska dub, rock, world, gnawa, electronic improvised and experimental music.
• Phd from Strasbourg Conservatory in Jazz and Improvised Music (1998).
• He has toured and performed in Europe, east Europe, Norway, Japan, North Africa, New York city, South East Asia, and studied and performed with masters Serge Lazarevitch, Joel Allouche, George Burton, Najib Saleem, Larry Marshall, Steve Hanuman, Yasutaka Yorozu, Klaus Filip, Noid, Linda Sharrock, John Tchicai, Souriba Kouyate, Mahmoud and Abdellah Guinia, Valerie Kuhne, Lazaro Ros, Quentin Biardeau, Olivier Py, Philippe Gleizes, Fritz Novotny, Gerri Jager, Raphaël Vanoli, Kazehito Seki, Clemens Hausch, Klaas Hubner, Samin Son, Hassan Boussou, Franck Vaillant, Norbert R.Stammberger, Hugues Mayot, Xavier Lopez, Chérif Soumano, Alfred Vilayleck, Winston Francis, Denis al Capone, the Dualers, Lafidki, Gautier Garrigue, Vincent Mascard, Jean-Philippe Morel, Yarei Molina, Utku Tavil, Reform Art Unit, Erika Sofia Sollo, Aziz Arradi, Max Bogner, and many more…
• Bands, Collective works and label partners include: Peemai, Skamanians, Koko Dub, Rectus, Amane, Koa, Band of Dogs, Moozak, Chinabot, Klingt.org, Clinical Archives, Amp-recs, Headphonica, Colin Johnco Records, HazardRecords, TecnoNucleo, DrainingBeatsontheBrain, Dog-Eared Records, Echo Obscura.
• A prolific artist without borders, label founder and producer of Ayan Records, fellow sound research project Ayankoko, his unique style of playing and concepts in music allow him to equally enjoy the underground and mainstream scenes worldwide.
Yarei Molina is a multidisciplinar artist based in Barcelona, even though he has lived all his chiledhood in Tàrrega, Lleida (Catalonia), where he studied drums, percussion and guitar with Carlos M. Molina and piano with Ma. Angeles Sánchez. Later in Barcelona, he studied Industrial design , two years in Transport design, drums with Quim Solé and Jordi Ulibarri at the Aula de Música Moderna (El Liceu), Electronic music production at Microfusa in Madrid and Videomapping course with Ricardo Cançado (Vj Eletroiman) at the CIFO L’Hospitalet.
Molina participates in Timpahn, Oleos, YM, Tklab collective (Telenoika), Sïtrâmâ, Serac, Eterea collective and two more works
in progress. He has performed with different bands like Qa’a, Orde Etern, Rockstock, Pink Funker, Innite Pitón, and many others. He started his career when he was 11 years old, playing electric guitar and singing covers in the youngest band of Spain.
Timpahn is the symbiosis between sound art and visual art made possible with the use of percussion instruments. With a drum set, a timpany and different objects, we create sounds, rhythms, strange melodies and thunder bass which in resume pretends to create an industrial electronic aura which transports us to a most sinister psichedelic environment. With the interaction between sound and image (lights and videos) we intend to isolate and transport the audience.
is a project of the Peruvian Chrs Galarreta (aka: Sajjra, DiosMeHaViolado, Tica, among others alias). This project was very active in the underground peruvian scene between 1997-2003. Evamuss had 9 solo albums published on very limited editions, also appears in a lot of collaborations and compilations of that period. At the beginning Evamuss used home made amps, oscillators, pedal effects and toy keyboards , last period it included the misuse of computer and the pirate software. Error and non-functionality were welcome in its process. On November 2017, Evamuss resurrects with a pair of self-hacked synth toys, some effects, hand made sequencers furbished in collaboration with some hackers in Paruro (the legendary electronic black market’s in Lima City). In the current days its sounds mutated towards a warm and humid metalic jungle based in the use of electromagnetic sounds, bended electronics and organic trance’s sequences. Its recent assaults included tours between Portugal, Spain, Lithuania, Russia, The Netherlands, Germany and a publication of a release in Favela Discos (Porto).
Du möchtest unsere Veranstaltungen auch per e-mail erhalten?
Einfach kurze e-mail an firstname.lastname@example.org
next live dates – Augsburg:
12.04.19 villa, Augsburg:
BOOLVAR [flute-drums-rock / Frankreich]
Del_F64.0 [apocalyptic spacecore! / Deutschland]
TRRMÀ [contemporary stochastic music / Italien]
22.04.19 Kulturhaus abraxas, Augsburg:
BEBAWINIGI [singer-composer-multi instrumentalist
-psychedelic-industrial-alternative-blues / Italien]
DAS SYNTHETISCHE MISCHGEWEBE [electroacoustic –
live soundinstallation – found sounds – experimental – Frankreich]
17.05.19 Kulturhaus abraxas, Augsburg:
FITCHERS VOGEL „Tausend Jahre wie ein Tag“
[Rainer Braune – Martin Hackl – Alex Höss]
15.06.19 villa, Augsburg:
MATERIALEINSCHÜCHTERUNG [elektro-akustischer impro-kraut / Offenbach]
SUPERSTOLK [zuzweitunterhalter-punk / Offenbach]
elektrojudas [downbeat ambientronix / Augsburg]
19.07.19 Kulturhaus abraxas, Augsburg:
re:flexions / sound-art festival 2019