OPEN CALL !
for the 5th time we plan to set up again a mini-festival here in Augsburg !
open for submissions !
– line-up will consist of 10 artists
– there will be 5 collaboration-sets
– we will connect 2 artists for each set that haven’t played together so far
– so this will be their first ever encounter and a unique happening
– their aim is to work out a collaboration set for the festival in advance
– this has to be a new composition
get in contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
– please include a short bio, artist picture and sound/video links and expected travel costs
– please tell us the instruments you play
– please tell us if you use visuals
– please also state if you are a member of GEMA or any other royalty collecting organization
ATTENTION ! submissions with any missing information won’t be accepted
all experimental musical styles are welcome
exception: no harsh noise / we concentrate on more quiet music
DEADLINE: February 1st
– we will cover travel costs
– a surplus will be shared among all artists
– free food and drinks will be provided during the whole stay
– you are fine with private accommodation
– local artists: you host your (inter)national partner for up to 3 nights
– you provide an exclusive track (~ 5 min) for an online compilation until April 1st
– you compose a collaboration track (~ 13 min) with your partner for a ltd. CD compilation until May 1st
– you are a solo artist
this is a diy festival with the aim of connecting local artists and audience to the (inter)national experimental scene. Beside the unique musical experience we want to focus on a cultural exchange
Looking forward to your submissions !
previous recordings of 2018’s edition: